Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

This *** scammed me for over $100 for VBAs we paid for with Bitcoin. Not to mention this guy's English is as bad as a monkey, he sent us recycled banks.

This *** also blamed us because he said it was our fault that PayPal gave us that error. Are you kidding me foreigner? You selling me a recycled bank and it is my fault? His support is atrocious, his services plain out suck and his VBAS are recycled which in the end will cause limitation.

I can't speak for his VCCs, but if they are anything like his VBAs, they are also recycled. What is worse is that this guy cannot open up a dictionary and learn some simple English. I mean come on dude, if you scam people like you did with me, then you can afford Rosetta stone and learn some English. Horrible, hope this guy gets his site take down for fraud.

Will never buy from this guy again.

Will be purchasing my VBAs from Auction Essistance like my friend recommended. Sometimes cheap is not always better, you get what you pay for.

Product or Service Mentioned: Cheapvba Paypal Virtual Bank Account Verification Service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 27, 2017.

Comments

iam not scammed any one seller are crete for damage my business,if any one complain about my business you can complain on bhw forum, prof here with screen short i will solve if you got any problem