Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I needed a VBA quick and came across cheapvba. Everything was fine and dandy when I was speaking with him on skype.

Things took a turn for the worst once the transaction was made. I paid him the set amount for the VBA and he promptly told me I will receive it within a couple of hours.

Couple of hours passed and no word, so I contacted him. After 7 messages, no response. He simply ignored me and sent no word of warning.

It has been nearly 2 weeks and I have still received nothing from him. Do not shop with these people, he is a scammer and thief who will waste your time and steal your hard earned money.

Luckily I have found Auction Essistance who answers and actually delivers what they advertise.

Product or Service Mentioned: Cheapvba Paypal Virtual Bank Account Verification Service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 11, 2016.

Comments

iam not scammed any one seller are crete for damage my business,if any one complain about my business you can complain on bhw forum, prof here with screen short i will solve if you got any problem. have 100+ more good reviw on bhw forum